3 Common Problems That Can Cause Moisture And Water Damage In Your Home

Posted on: 4 August 2015

Your basement suddenly feels like a sauna and there's a faint scent of mold permeating through your home. You may have a moisture problem hiding somewhere in your home. Unfortunately, that moisture problem could be signaling the beginning of even bigger problems. Before you brush it aside, you should know that moisture build-up in your home can lead to severe problems, Including foundation damage and wood rot. Here are some common problems that can lead to moisture build-up and water damage in your home.
[Read More]

How To Help Your Neighbor After A Tornado

Posted on: 31 July 2015

If there was a tornado in your area, it likely left behind a lot of damage. If you were lucky enough to avoid this damage, you can still help out with your neighbor if their home was hit by the tornado. Below are two things you can do that they will appreciate. It is very important that you make sure the home is safe to go in before you start doing anything:
[Read More]

3 Benefits Of Professional Mold Removal

Posted on: 29 July 2015

If you have mold in your home, it needs to be properly removed before it gets out of hand. Some people might try to attempt this task on their own, but there might just be too many benefits of professional mold removal to pass up. To help you decide whether it is best to call in the professionals, you will want to review the following three benefits. Controlled Removal
[Read More]

4 Safety Tips For Mold Removal

Posted on: 28 July 2015

If you are removing mold from your home, you must be sure that you are meeting all safety requirements for doing so. Mold can cause a number of health issues if you accidentally breathe it in or get any mold spores in your mouth. Mold can cause things such as difficulty breathing, irritated eyes, and more. Here are four safety tips for mold removal to follow: Wear a Respirator: Breathing in mold can cause throat irritation and lead to difficulty breathing, so when you are removing mold from your home, you must wear a respirator.
[Read More]